Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 13

I didn’t do anything today because I have been sick. I was up from about 3am on last night due to terrible belly cramps and diarrhea. I am thinking that it must be from the yogurt I ate last night with supper. I have decided that now on I am not going to eat something and say I like it in order to be polite. When I got up this morning, I was feeling okay, but after I ate breakfast and got ready to leave for the lab, I was feeling sick again. I thought it would be best for me to stay in my room today, so I could use my own bathroom and get better. I slept off and on all day. Lily brought me a bland lunch to my room and checked on me quite often while Alex keeps trying to offer me laxatives to help me get better. My cramping gets much worse after I eat. Alex took me to a restaurant just outside campus, so I could have rice soup. It was good, but I hadn’t even finished when I started feeling bad again. I have been taking pepto bismal tablets all day and have been drinking plenty of fluids to replenish what I am losing. I will see how I feel tomorrow or see how tonight goes before I go to the clinic. It would be bearable except for my cramping, but I am keeping my hopes up that tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment